Localization in Clinical Neurology by Brazis, 8th Edition
Anatomical localization skills based in physical examination are essential for any clinician caring for patients with neurologic disease processes. Now fully revised and up to date, Localization in Clinical Neurology, 8th Edition, uses easy-to-read descriptions, full-color illustrations and videos to help readers understand and locate the source of a patient’s signs and symptoms. This gold standard text now features dozens of clinical videos that help clinicians improve diagnostic accuracy and avoid unnecessary testing.
- Offers comprehensive coverage of all brain regions as well as cranial, spinal, and peripheral nerves.
- Provides detailed discussions of relevant anatomy and of lesions related to each anatomic feature.
- Includes nearly 100 NEW clinical videos designed to help pinpoint the source of patients’ signs and symptoms.
- Features numerous high-quality line drawings and 100 useful tables that help you quickly grasp important aspects of this challenging area of clinical neurology.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience!!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.