Atlas of Polysomnography, 3rd Edition
Sleep medicine is a quickly-evolving specialty with a rapidly changing set of diagnostic criteria and protocols. Stay up to date with all that’s new in the field with the updated 3rd edition of Atlas of Polysomnography. This practical text/atlas offers clear guidance on interpreting polysomnography tracings of the neonate, infant, child and adult, covering normal polysomnographic features of wakefulness and the various stages of sleep as well as polysomnographic findings characteristic of sleep-related breathing disorders, sleep-related movements and parasomnias. Comprehensive and practical, it’s an ideal reference for sleep medicine specialists, sleep technologists and those training in sleep medicine.
- Forty new tracings demonstrate new formats from different displays and transducers.
- Updated captions include explanations and helpful hints as well as formal interpretation.
- Examples of cardiac arrhythmias, nocturnal seizures and artifacts are included.
- Helpful appendices cover electrode placement, key protocols and titrations, and more.
- A separate neonatal atlas is available in the e-book.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας