Dorfman and Czerniak’s Bone Tumors, 2nd Edition
The second edition of Dorfman and Czerniak’s Bone Tumors brings together the latest data available on bone tumor pathology, making it the most comprehensive and encyclopedic reference on the epidemiology, clinical, pathologic and molecular aspects of bone tumors. Now offered in full color and featuring updated imaging throughout, this one-of-a-kind resource provides a highly visual review of every disorder – from the common to the rare.
New to this Edition:
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures and images from the book on a variety of devices.
- Four brand-new chapters cover Radiographic Imaging of Bone Tumors, Hematopoetic Tumors, Neural Tumors and Metastic Tumors of Bone.
- Includes information on molecular and genetic aspects of bone tumors from the UCSC Genome Browser, the Catologue of Somatic Mutations in Cancer and the GeneCards Database of human genes.
- Features comprehensive data from nearly 30,000 benign and malignant primary bone tumors and tumor-like lesions from different sources, including over 8,400 malignant bone tumors from the National Cancer Institute’s Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Result project.
- Provides an enhanced visual understanding with updated radiographic imaging and new full-color, high-quality photomicrographs.
- Updated Molecular and Epidemiologic diagrams added to all new chapters.
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας