DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology, 12th Edition
The standard-setting text in oncology for 40 years, DeVita, Hellman and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology, 12th Edition, provides authoritative guidance and strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage and presentation. Drs. Vincent T. DeVita, Jr., Theodore S. Lawrence, and Steven A. Rosenberg oversee an outstanding team of expert contributing authors who keep you up to date and fully informed in this fast-changing field. This award-winning reference is also continually updated on Health Library and VitalSource platforms for the life of the edition.
- Integrates basic science into individual cancer chapters for more efficient reference.
- Features quarterly updates that include late-breaking developments in oncology such as new drugs and clinical trials, as well as new case studies and interactive algorithms.
- Offers balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist.
- Provides updated content on immunotherapy and genetics throughout.
- Includes important related topics such as cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality of life issues.
- Now available in a convenient single volume, or a seven-multivolume option for portability and ease of use
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience!!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.