Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 5th Edition
Clinical Obstetrics and Gynaecology provides a thorough overview of the essential topics that healthcare practitioners in the field need to know, with a focus on clinical practice. This highly regarded textbook provides comprehensive coverage of gynaecology, reproductive health, obstetrics and on-call for O&G. It has been thoroughly updated to incorporate significant developments in clinical care, including in prenatal diagnosis and screening, COVID-19 management, antenatal and postnatal care, and telemedicine abortion practices. With full colour illustrations, self-assessment questions and additional online material to reinforce learning, this is a valuable resource for medical students, junior doctors, midwives, nurses and for healthcare practitioners from other specialties seeking a broad-based grounding in O&G.
- Clear and concise to enhance learning
- Summary boxes, key points boxes, and high-quality anatomical illustrations make navigation easy
- Aligns with current guidelines and practice
- New OSCE practice cases and SBA questions
- Additional chapters online
Δείτε τα Περιεχόμενα