Neinstein’s Adolescent and Young Adult Health Care: A Practical Guide, 7th Edition
The #1 choice for more than 35 years for those involved in the care of adolescents and young adults, Neinstein’s Adolescent and Young Adult Health: A Practical Guide, 7th Edition is your go-to resource for practical, authoritative guidance. The fully updated seventh edition, edited by Drs. Debra K. Katzman, Catherine M. Gordon, S. Todd Callahan, Richard J. Chung, Alain Joffe, Susan L. Rosenthal, and Maria E. Trent, offers a comprehensive view of the interdisciplinary nature of the field and is inclusive of the wide variety of health professionals who care for adolescents and young adults. This award-winning text features a full-color design, several new chapters, numerous algorithms, bulleted text throughout for quick reference at the point of care, and fresh perspectives from new editors—making it ideal for daily practice or certification examination preparation.
- Features significant revisions and new content on opioid use, vaping, gun violence, survivors of childhood cancer and other chronic illnesses, COVID, and more.
- Includes new chapters on Palliative Care and End of Life, Quality Improvement, Research, and Healthcare for Minoritized, Disenfranchised, and Marginalized Adolescents and Young Adults.
- Includes key topics such as technology use, the care of transgender adolescents and young adults, reproductive health, sports medicine, college health, and more
- Features a globally diverse editorial team and authors who are experts in their respective areas and who reflect the demographics of this wide-ranging field
- Offers comprehensive, evidence-based content from cover to cover, as well as numerous resources and websites on nearly every topic, where professionals, adolescents and young adults, and parents can find up-to-date information
- Continues to be a highly useful resource for pediatricians, family practitioners, gynecologists, internists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, residents, medical students, and fellows practicing in traditional primary care and specialty settings serving adolescents and young adults, as well as in school-based and college health centers, juvenile detention centers, emergency departments, urgent care centers and any other facility that provides care to this population.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience!!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Δείτε απόσπασμα του βιβλίου στον κάτωθι σύνδεσμο:
Katzman7e_9781975160296 Neinstein’s Adolescent and Young Adult Health Care (cld.bz)
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας