Vascular Surgery by Wilson: Principles and Practice, 4th Edition
This fourth edition of Vascular Surgery: Principles and Practice has incorporated these advances building on the specialty’s past assets. Knowledge of natural history and open surgery will always have an essential role in optimal care of patients with vascular diseases. The authors’ exposition of the old and the new will make this edition a valuable resource for vascular surgeons and all others dedicated to the care of vascular patients.
- Provides an up-to-date exposition of interventional methods
- Includes a revised and updated section on the vascular anatomy, techniques and complications associated with transplantation surgery
- Revitalizes the section on extracranial vascular disease and discusses the role of carotid artery stenting and management of asymptomatic carotid artery disease
- Contains short operative videos that demonstrate relevant techniques
- Exposition of interventional methods.
- Vascular anatomy, techniques and complications associated with transplantation surgery.
- Extracranial vascular disease.
- Carotid artery stenting.
- Management of asymptomatic carotid artery disease.
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας