Vaccinations by Poland
Get a quick, expert overview of the essentials of today’s vaccinations for adults, including current guidelines and recommendations. This concise, clinically-focused resource, edited by Drs. Gregory A. Poland and Jennifer Whitaker, consolidates today’s available information on this important topic into one convenient resource, making it an ideal reference for primary care physicians and nurses who need easily accessible information on adult vaccination best practices.
- Covers essentials of vaccine safety and discussing vaccine hesitancy with patients.
- Addresses special populations including the elderly, immunocompromised patients, and adult travelers.
- Provides up-to-date information on zoster vaccines, Zika vaccine prospects, influenza vaccines, meningococcal vaccines, and pneumococcal vaccines.
1. Essentials of Vaccine Safety
2. Discussing Vaccine Hesitancy: What Can The Physician Do?
3. Vaccines for the Elderly: How, When, Why?
4. Zoster Vaccines: What’s New?
5. Prospects for a Zika Vaccine: Where are we now?
6. Influenza Vaccines: Are They Efficacious or Not?
7. Practical Use of Meningococcal Vaccines: Who, When, and Where?
8. Vaccine Immunology: What Do Clinicians Need to Know?
9. Vaccine Use in Immunocompromised Adults: Challenges and Solutions
10. Vaccines for Adult Travelers: When and Why?
11. Immunizations for Health Care Workers: Practical Guidelines and Recommendations
12. Pneumococcal Vaccines in Adults: Who, What, When?
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας