The Surgical Review, 4th Edition
Make the most of your study time preparing for the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination (ABSITE), written boards and certification! The 4th Edition of The Surgical Review is a concise yet comprehensive review tool that keeps you up to date with surgical practice and current exams. Short, to-the-point chapters highlight all of the basic science and clinical science you need to know to perform at your best and improve your test scores. Every chapter is co-authored by a resident and an attending physician at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and the table of contents is organized to match the current exam.
- More than 300 full-color illustrations complement the text, improve retention of key concepts and facilitate quick review.
- Key Points located at the beginning of each chapter for a rapid overview or last-minute reference now target both junior residents and senior residents, with specific information for each.
- Thoroughly updated throughout, including new information on endovascular therapies.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας