The Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas
Provides a comprehensive look at Peripheral T-Cell lymphomas, including the group’s unique geographic distribution, underlying genetics, and novel treatments!
Peripheral T-Cell lymphomas (PTCL) are a diverse group of lymphoid malignancies that develop from mature T cells and natural killer (NK) cells. PTCL represent 10-15% of all cases of non-Hodgkin lymphoma in the US, and up to 20-25% of cases in South America, Asia, and other regions around the world. The role of different etiologic factors and the variation of geographic distribution makes PTCL one of the most difficult types of cancer to understand and treat.
For the first time in a single volume, The Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas presents a comprehensive survey of this complex and rare group of blood cancers. Featuring contributions from an international team of leading authorities in the various aspects of PTCL, this authoritative text covers biology, epidemiology, classification, approved and emerging drugs, molecular genetics, and more. Detailed clinical chapters address diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment of each of the major PTCL subtypes identified in the 2018 WHO Classification of Tumors of Hematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues. This much-needed resource:
- Covers the biological basis, epidemiology, classification, and treatment of PTCL.
- Discusses the future of the field, including global collaboration efforts and novel approaches to PCTL.
- Explores the role of biologics in PTCL and autologous and allogeneic stem-cell transplantation.
- Offers new insights on molecular pathogenesis, innovative therapeutics, and novel drug combinations.
- Features contributions from the Chairs The T-Cell Lymphoma Forum: the world’s largest meeting focused on PTCL.
Reflecting the unique epidemiology and genetic diversity of the PTCL, The Peripheral T-Cell Lymphomas is an indispensable source of data, insight, and references for the medical community, particularly oncologists and hematologists in both training and practice.
Δείτε τα Περιεχόμενα
Δείτε Απόσπασμα του Βιβλίου
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας