The Musculoskeletal System, 3rd Edition (Systems of the Body Series)
The Systems of the Body series has established itself as a highly valuable resource for medical and other health science students following today’s systems-based courses. Now thoroughly revised and updated in this third edition, each volume presents the core knowledge of basic science and clinical conditions that medical students need, providing a concise, fully integrated view of each major body system that can be hard to find in more traditionally arranged textbooks or other resources. Multiple case studies help relate key principles to current practice, with links to clinical skills, clinical investigation and therapeutics made clear throughout. Each (print) volume also now comes with access to the complete, enhanced eBook version, offering easy anytime, anywhere access – as well as self-assessment material to check your understanding and aid exam preparation.
The Musculoskeletal System provides highly accessible coverage of the core basic science principles in the context of clinical case histories, giving the reader a fully integrated understanding of the system and its major diseases.
- RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS AND THE HAND
- SOFT TISSUE RHEUMATIC DISEASE INVOLVING THE SHOULDER AND ELBOW
- NERVE COMPRESSION SYNDROMES
- LOWER BACK PAIN
- BONE STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION IN NORMAL AND DISEASE STATES
- THE SYNOVIAL JOINT IN HEALTH AND DISEASE: OSTEOARTHRITIS
- CRYSTAL ARTHROPATHIES AND THE ANKLE
- SKELETAL MUSCLE AND ITS DISORDERS
- AUTOIMMUNITY AND THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM
- TRAUMA AND THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM
- INFECTION AND THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM
Δεν υπάρχει καμία αξιολόγηση ακόμη.