The Johns Hopkins High-Yield Review for Orthopaedic Surgery
The Johns Hopkins High-Yield Review for Orthopaedic Surgery is a compact, concise study tool to help residents prepare for Part 1 of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS) examination and the Orthopaedic In-Training Examination (OITE). The book is also ideal for seasoned clinicians studying for the ABOS recertification exams and motivated medical students preparing for orthopaedic surgery rotations. With its numerous illustrations, streamlined structure and heavily bulleted text, the book is designed as a ‘memory-jogger’ to supplement basic knowledge of fundamental orthopaedic surgery principles and procedures.
- Covers the most important, core exam material in a single, easy-to-use resource.
- Content is structured in a bulleted format throughout for rapid recall and effective absorption of information.
- Written by expert educators in the field of orthopaedic surgery.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience!!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.