The Big Picture-Gross Anatomy: Medical Course & Step 1 Review, 2nd Edition
The acclaimed book students need to get the BIG PICTURE of Gross Anatomy in the context of healthcare – streamlined and enhanced by online video!!
The Big Picture: Gross Anatomy, Medical Course & Step 1 Review, Second Edition is the perfect bridge between review and textbooks. With an emphasis on what students truly need to know versus “what’s nice to know,” it features 450 full-color illustrations that give them a complete, yet concise, overview of essential anatomy. The Second edition is distinguished by the addition of online videos ranging from 3-9 minutes long, and more concise, bulleted text.
The book’s user-friendly presentation consists of text on the left-hand page and beautiful full-color illustrations on the right-hand page. In this way, you get a “big picture” of anatomy principles, delivered one concept at a time -– making them easier to understand and retain.
Striking the perfect balance between illustrations and text, this unique resource features:
• High-yield review questions and answers at the end of each chapter
• Numerous summary tables and figures that encapsulate important information
• 450 labeled and explained full-color illustrations
• A final exam featuring 100 Q&As
• Important clinically-relevant concepts called to your attention by convenient icons
• Bullets and numbering that break complex concepts down to easy-to-remember points
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας