Surgery of the Skin by Robinson: Procedural Dermatology, 3rd Edition
Master the latest medical and cosmetic procedures with Surgery of the Skin, the most comprehensive dermatological surgery resource available. Written from the surgeons perspective, this medical reference book features step-by-step guidance on performing the most updated developments and cutting edge approaches across the entire spectrum of dermatologic surgery.
- Observe exactly how a procedure is performed as well as all procedures are narrated from the experts themselves with a BONUS DVD with over 120 video clips.
- Improve surgical outcomes and avoid pitfalls with expert, evidence-based guidance.
- Visualize every technique and concept with more than 1,000 full-color photographs and state-of-the-art drawings.
- Stay on the cutting-edge with in-depth step-by-step descriptions of the hot new procedures:
- Tumescent Vertical Vector Facelifts
- Composite Grafts
- Botox Treatments
- Soft Tissue Augmentation
- Management of Dysplastic Nevi & Melanoma
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας