Strandness’s Duplex Scanning in Vascular Disorders, 5th Edition
Now in its updated fifth edition, Strandness’s Duplex Scanning in Vascular Disorders proves why it’s still the classic text on the use of duplex scanning in the study and diagnosis of vascular disorders. This evidence-based, real-world text is now expanded to cover all vascular duplex ultrasound topics, including principles and instrumentation, cerebrovascular, aortoiliac and peripheral arterial, peripheral venous, visceral vascular and preoperative planning, intraoperative assessment and procedural guidance.
- NEW chapters on cardiovascular risk assessment, indirect physiologic assessment of lower extremity arteries, intravascular imaging and physiologic assessment, pelvic venous insufficiency and vascular applications in point of care ultrasound
- Coverage of topics: carotid duplex scan, vascular disease, vascular ultrasound, carotid artery ultrasound, vascular sonography, coronary heart disease, peripheral venous disease, sonographer training, diagnostic ultrasounds, peripheral vascular disorders, ultrasonography, cerebral vascular disease, occlusive vascular disease, vascular surgery
- Numerous full-color images, charts, tables and new Doppler scan images
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering iOS, Android, Mac and PC access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick-reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας
Δεν υπάρχει καμία αξιολόγηση ακόμη.