Scott-Brown’s Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery-Volume I: Basic Sciences, Endocrine Surgery, Rhinology, 8th Edition
Available as a single volume and as part of the three volume set, Volume One of Scott-Brown’s Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery 8e covers Basic Sciences, Endocrine Surgery, and Rhinology.
With over 100 chapters and complemented by clear illustrations, the content focuses on evidence-based practice. Clinical coverage is further enhanced by a clear well designed colour page format to ensure easy learning and the esy assimilation of the most up to date material.
Definitive coverage in a single volume, with e-version access included.
- The definitive resource covering all aspects of Basic Sciences, Endocrine Surgery, and Rhinology
- Volume Two of the renowned Scott-Brown’s Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Evidenc-based chapters written by leading experts
- Fully illustrated in colour, and featuring best practice tips, search strategies, and further resources
- Includes fully searchable e-version suitable for use on multiple devices
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας