Rothman-Simeone and Herkowitz’s The Spine (2 Volume Set), 7th Edition
Get comprehensive, practical coverage of both surgical and non-surgical treatment approaches from the world’s most trusted authorities in spine surgery and care. Rothman-Simeone and Herkowitz’s The Spine, 7th Edition, edited by Drs. Steven R. Garfin, Frank J. Eismont, Gordon R. Bell, Jeffrey S. Fischgrund and Christopher M. Bono, presents state-of-the-art techniques in both text and video formats, helping you apply today’s newest developments in your practice.
New to this Edition:
- Offers a newly revised, streamlined format that makes it easier than ever to find the information you need.
- Contains new chapters on the clinical relevance of finite element modeling and SI joint surgery.
- Includes an expanded section on minimally invasive spine surgery, including recent developments and future directions.
- Provides the latest evidence-based research from high-quality studies, including new randomized controlled trials for lumbar stenosis, surgery, fusion and injections.
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of new international contributors, as well as new editorial leadership from Dr. Steven Garfin.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας