Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine, 2-Volume Set, 7th Edition
Offering today’s most authoritative, comprehensive coverage of sleep disorders, Kryger’s Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine, 7th Edition, is a must-have resource for sleep medicine specialists, fellows, trainees, and technicians, as well as pulmonologists, neurologists, and other clinicians who see patients with sleep-related issues. It provides a solid understanding of underlying basic science as well as complete coverage of emerging advances in management and treatment for a widely diverse patient population. Evidence-based content, hundreds of full-color illustrations, and a wealth of additional resources online help you make well-informed clinical decisions and offer your patients the best possible care.
- Contains new chapters on sleep in intersex and transgender individuals; sleep telemedicine and remote PAP adherence monitoring; and sleep and the menstrual cycle, as well as increased coverage of treatment and management of pediatric patients.
- Includes expanded sections on pharmacology, sleep in individuals with other medical disorders, and methodology.
- Discusses updated treatments for sleep apnea and advancements in CPAP therapy.
- Offers access to 95 video clips online, including expert interviews and sleep study footage of various sleep disorders.
- Meets the needs of practicing clinicians as well as those preparing for the sleep medicine fellowship examination or recertification exams, with more than 950 self-assessment questions, answers, and rationales online.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Δείτε τα Περιεχόμενα