Practical Rheumatology by Hochberg, 3rd Edition (Προϊόν Ειδικής Προσφοράς)
This practical resource distills all of the evidence-based clinical information on the presentations, diagnosis, and management of common musculoskeletal disorders from the parent text, Hochberg’s: Rheumatology 3rd Edition. Practical Rheumatology 3rd Edition provides an understanding of those rarer disorders for differential diagnosis as well as guidelines for referring patients to a specialist. With an emphasis on signs, symptoms, and lab tests, this 3rd Edition establishes principles of ‘pattern recognition’ essential to an accurate diagnosis.
- Discusses common signs and symptoms, evaluation, and pattern recognition · presentations of regional disorders and widespread pain · infection related rheumatic disorders · connective disorders · osteoarthritis · crystal diseases · reactive arthritis · and more.
- Encapsulates the key clinical, diagnostic, and therapeutic problems for the non-specialist.
- Features the expertise of more than 50 international experts.
- Provides step-by-step pictorial guidance on joint examination and injection techniques for common problems.
- Includes summaries, algorithms, and full-color illustrations that aid in diagnosis and treatment.