Practical Early Orthodontic Treatment: A Case-Based Review
Practical Early Orthodontic Treatment: A Case-Based Review delivers exhaustive instruction in the evaluation and treatment of childhood malocclusions and dentofacial deformities.
Written as a “mini-residency,” this book uses a question-and-answer format to encourage the reader to think critically and gauge the progress of his/her understanding. It provides the reader with a robust foundation for making the best possible childhood evaluation and treatment decisions. The book offers:
- A thorough overview of general early treatment principles
- An extensive discussion of facial skeleton, airway, and dentition growth and development concepts
- Comprehensive explorations of early crowding, eruption problems, and missing succedaneous teeth
- Extensive presentations of early anteroposterior, vertical, and transverse problems with treatment solutions
- A vast collection of high-quality images illustrating the conditions and appropriate therapies
Perfect for orthodontists, pediatric dentists, and dentists in general practice, Practical Early Orthodontic Treatment: A Case-Based Review is also useful to residents and dental students with an interest in orthodontic care.
Δείτε τα Περιεχόμενα
Δείτε Απόσπασμα του Βιβλίου
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας
Δεν υπάρχει καμία αξιολόγηση ακόμη.