Practical Early Orthodontic Treatment: A Case-Based Review
Practical Early Orthodontic Treatment: A Case-Based Review delivers exhaustive instruction in the evaluation and treatment of childhood malocclusions and dentofacial deformities.
Written as a “mini-residency,” this book uses a question-and-answer format to encourage the reader to think critically and gauge the progress of his/her understanding. It provides the reader with a robust foundation for making the best possible childhood evaluation and treatment decisions. The book offers:
- A thorough overview of general early treatment principles
- An extensive discussion of facial skeleton, airway, and dentition growth and development concepts
- Comprehensive explorations of early crowding, eruption problems, and missing succedaneous teeth
- Extensive presentations of early anteroposterior, vertical, and transverse problems with treatment solutions
- A vast collection of high-quality images illustrating the conditions and appropriate therapies
Perfect for orthodontists, pediatric dentists, and dentists in general practice, Practical Early Orthodontic Treatment: A Case-Based Review is also useful to residents and dental students with an interest in orthodontic care.
Δείτε τα Περιεχόμενα
Δείτε Απόσπασμα του Βιβλίου
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας