Pocket Oncology, 3rd Edition
Pocket-sized and easy to use, Pocket Oncology, 3rd Edition, provides up-to-date information essential to caring for patients with cancer, from cancer biology, prevention, screening, treatment, and supportive care to new advances in all areas of the field for both adult and pediatric patients. Written and edited by leading cancer experts at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, this unique, loose-leaf resource is designed for portability and quick reference, with information presented in a bulleted, outline format throughout.
- Includes new information on CAR-T cell therapy, immunotherapy, precision medicine, and other recent medical oncology treatments and therapies.
- Includes new and updated sections on recently approved oncologic therapies, benign hematology, pediatrics, surgical oncology, interventional radiology, radiation oncology, and telehealth.
- Presents information on adult and pediatric oncologic diseases with coverage of initial clinical presentation, pathophysiology, staging, current standards of care treatments, and active areas of current research.
- Follows the popular Pocket Notebook format, featuring bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms that make essential facts easy to find and retain.
- Contains helpful appendices on radiographic response criteria, quality of life assessments, tumor markers, and more, plus a section of clinically essential color photos.
- Ideal as a pocket reference for daily practice as well as an accepted and trusted resource for trainees and other members of the oncology care team