Ostergard’s Textbook of Urogynecology: Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, 7th Edition
Now totally revised and rewritten for today’s female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery practice, Ostergard’s Textbook of Urogynecology: Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, 7th Edition, offers comprehensive guidance on all aspects of this complex field. Drs. Ali Azadi, Jeffrey L. Cornella, Peter L. Dwyer, and Felicia L. Lane bring you up to date with current diagnosis and treatment of all female pelvic floor dysfunctions, including urinary incontinence and other lower urinary tract conditions, disorders of the anus and rectum, and disorders of pelvic support. Thorough updates include revised and rewritten content throughout, new full-color illustrations, new surgical videos, new chapters on current clinical topics, and much more.
- Covers relevant anatomy, describes the clinical examination and diagnostic tests, and provides current information on the diagnosis, physiology, and medical and surgical treatment of specific disorders.
- Includes an all-new section on the essentials of pelvic floor surgery, and new chapters on robotic surgery, neuropelveology,biomechanics of pelvic floor, and cosmetic gynecology.
- Offers succinct descriptions of current medical and surgical techniques and provides access to all-new surgical videos.
- Describes surgical techniques for correcting incontinence, new drugs and injectables for incontinence, and the use of biosynthetic material to aid in surgical repair.
- Features all-new editorial leadership that includes past presidents of the American Urogynecology Society and the International Urogynecology Association.
- Includes contributions from more than 100 distinguished authors who are experts and leaders in the field.
- An ideal study tool for board examination, as well as a reference for Ob/Gyn residents and practitioners, specialists in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery (FPMRS), including urogynecologists and female urologists, and those specializing in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery and chronic pelvic pain
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience!!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας