Neurocritical Care Management of the Neurosurgical Patient
Kumar and colleagues’ Neurocritical Care Management of the Neurosurgical Patient provides the reader with thorough coverage of neuroanatomical structures, operative surgical approaches, anesthetic considerations, as well as the full range of known complications relating to elective and non-elective neurosurgical procedures. Drawing upon the expertise of an interdisciplinary team of physicians from neurosurgery, neurology, anesthesiology, critical care and nursing backgrounds, the text covers all aspects intensivists need to be aware of in order to provide optimal patient care.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Over 100 world-renowned authors from multispecialty backgrounds (neurosurgeons, neuro-interventionalists and neurointensivists) and top institutions contribute their unique perspectives to this challenging field.
- Six sections cover topics such as intraoperative monitoring, craniotomy procedures, neuroanesthesiology principles, spine and endovascular neurosurgery and additional specialty procedures.
- Includes 300 tables and boxes, 70 line artworks and 350 photographic images.
- Clinical pearls pulled out of the main text offer easy reference.
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας