Mulholland & Greenfield’s Surgery: Scientific Principles and Practice, 7th Edition
Newly streamlined and focused on quick-access, easy-to-digest content, Mulholland and Greenfield’s Surgery: Scientific Principles & Practice, 7th Edition, remains an invaluable resource for today’s residents and practicing surgeons. This gold standard text balances scientific advances with clinical practice, reflecting rapid changes, new technologies, and innovative techniques in today’s surgical care. New lead editor Dr. Justin Dimick and a team of expert editors and contributing authors bring a fresh perspective and vision to this classic reference.
- Presents the science that underpins the practice of surgery alongside practical clinical content.
- Features newly streamlined and condensed information with a clear, concise focus, as well as additional tables, procedural summaries of key steps, and pearls and pitfalls throughout.
- Covers general scientific principles such as inflammation, shock, nutrition, pain management, and much more, followed by surgical practice chapters arranged by organ system.
- Contains 2,100 full-color illustrations, anatomic drawings, and intraoperative photographs that visually support the text and make complex concepts easier to grasp.
- Chapters begin with Key Points and decision-making algorithms are listed in the front of the book for quick reference.
- eBook version features over 40 “Morbidity and Mortality” case discussions and an Interactive Question Bank with nearly 900 questions.