Master Techniques in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery: Otology, Neurotology and Lateral Skull Base Surgery
This sixth installment in the Master Techniques in Otolaryngologic Surgery series provides step-by-step instructions and descriptions of procedures that every otolaryngologist who performs otologic/neurotologic surgery should find very useful. All contributors are experts in their field, chosen for their extensive experience and expertise. Extensively illustrated, the book discusses hearing and tympanic membrane reconstruction, grafting, regeneration, approaches for tumor excisions, implanting techniques, nerve decompression, repair and rehabilitation, and other techniques.
- Offers specialists and generalists how-to guidance on successfully performing various common and advanced procedures.
- Content is organized by procedure, and features procedural history, physical assessment, pre- and post-operative planning, technical instructions, and other key topics.
- Includes “pearls and pitfalls”: hints for a successful procedure and avoiding and managing complications.
- Nearly 1,000 illustrations and photographs depicting accurate techniques.
- Videos of correct procedural techniques are linked from the eBook.
Δείτε από την ίδια σειρά τον τίτλο: Facial Plastic Surgery
Δείτε από την ίδια σειρά τον τίτλο: Rhinology
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας