Manual of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery, 2nd Edition
Illustrated with hundreds of outstanding endoscopic images and corresponding drawings, this successfully established step-by-step guide to endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery is ideal for all specialists who need to stay current in the field. In this expanded second edition, practitioners will not only find basic and advanced procedures in endoscopic sinus surgery (including key criteria for patient selection), but also four entirely new chapters on anterior skull base surgery that reflect important recent developments.
From diagnosis and preoperative counseling to evidence-based procedures, complication avoidance and postoperative management, this book covers the gamut of topics clinicians face in everyday practice. All otolaryngologists, neurosurgeons and maxillofacial surgeons will find it essential when making diagnostic and treatment decisions involving the paranasal sinuses and skull base.
Special features of the second edition:
- Superbly illustrated, presenting over 1400 endoscopic images, photographs and drawings
- Covers the latest techniques for removal of skull base tumors and repair of skull base defects
- Includes new chapters on pathophysiology of rhinosinusitis, sense of smell, applied anatomy, the endoscopically assisted bimanual operating technique, transorbital surgery, interdisciplinary teamwork and more
- Offers online access to 34 videos of endoscopic surgical procedures and patient interviews, for an excellent review and refresher
- Provides Information for Patients leaflets that can also be downloaded
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας