MacDonald’s Atlas of Procedures in Neonatology, 6th Edition
Detailed, step-by-step instructions and abundant full-color illustrations make MacDonald’s Atlas of Procedures in Neonatology, Sixth Edition, an indispensable resource in the neonatal intensive care nursery. This unique reference uses a practical outline format to present clear, easy-to-follow information on indications, preparation, technique, precautions, and how to avoid potential complications. New chapters, new procedural content, and new videos bring you fully up to date with current practice in the NICU.
- Uses a step-by-step format that presents more than 200 photographs and illustrations along with user-friendly procedural descriptions, helping you minimize errors and promote safe practice standards.
- Contains six new chapters: Making Low Cost Simulation Models for Neonatal Procedures, Delayed Cord Clamping and Cord Milking, Surfactant Administration via Thin Catheter, Amplitude-integrated EEG, VP shunts and EVD Management and Wound Care.
- Includes a new quick-reference appendix with a convenient checklist of procedures.
- Provides access to updated videos that depict both common and emergency neonatal procedures.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience!!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.