Handbook of Clinical Audiology by Katz, 7th Edition
Prepare your graduate students for their careers in audiology with Katz’s Handbook of Clinical Audiology, Seventh Edition. This go-to resource was developed by an unsurpassed team of editors and authors, whose expertise in research and clinical practice spans all core areas of clinical audiology. Packed with new research, relevant case studies and today’s best practices, the Seventh Edition has been extensively revised and updated throughout and features six all-new chapters, updated research, a streamlined table of contents and new online teaching and learning resources to save you time and help your students succeed.
- NEW! A Test Bank with 460 questions to make creating exams faster and easier
- NEW! Chapter by chapter image bank containing over 340 images great for creating personalized course material.
- NEW! On-line case studies that bring audiology concepts to life.
- Expanded References and Additional Readings that facilitate further exploration of topics of interest.
- eBook available for purchase
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας