Exoscope-Assisted Surgery in Otorhinolaryngology
Offering a practical, clinically focused approach to the use of the three-dimensional exoscope in the field of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery, Exoscope Assisted Surgery in Otorhinolaryngology is an up-to-date, expert guide to the optimal use of this new technology. Written by surgeons with extensive experience in this fast-changing area, this title is an excellent resource for otolaryngologists and oral and maxillofacial surgeons who need a better understanding of the advantages of exoscope technology and its use in various surgical procedures.
- Exoscopic technology explained. Description in details of technological principles and potential clinical applications of exoscopes
- Exoscope vs Microscope in first-time users. Description of experiments performed in the clinical lab by students with the aim of comparing microscope and exoscope in first-time users
- Pre Clinical application of exoscopes in microlaryngeal surgery using the ARTip cruise system. Experiments performed in a dry lab to test micro laryngeal surgery using the exoscope and a new robotic arm.
- The Exoscope in Microlaryngeal surgery. Results on case series
- Laser assisted endoscopic Laryngeal surgery. Clinical results of laryngeal surgery performed using the Co2 laser and Exoscope technology.
- Exoscope-assisted oral and oropharyngeal surgery. Transoral surgery application of exoscopes
- The exoscope in substitution of the microscope in ear surgery. Exoscope application in the commonest ear surgery procedures.
- Lateral skull base surgery using the exoscope. Exoscope clinical experiences in lateral skull base surgery.
- Exoscope and Microscope in Ear Surgery. Exploring advantages and disadvantages of exoscopes compared to microscopes.
- Exoscope assisted dacryocystorhinostomy. How exoscope can integrate and facilitate endoscopic dacryocystorhinolstomy.
- Exoscope application in free flap harvesting. Exoscope as a teaching tool in free flap surgery.
- The exoscope in substitution of the microscope in microvascular anastomosis for head and neck reconstruction.
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας