Essentials of Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy, 5th Edition
Improve your understanding of the cardiopulmonary system with Essentials of Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy, 5th Edition. Based on American Physical Therapy Association best practices, this new edition provides comprehensive coverage of anatomy, physiology, and cardiopulmonary assessment, along with new chapters on the growing topics of the management of cardiovascular disease in women and pulmonary vascular disease. Using a practical approach, expert author Ellen Hillegass also discusses pathophysiology, pharmacology, and interventions in the outpatient setting.
- Evidence-based content reflects the latest research in the field and incorporates the use of ICF.
- Material uses best practices defined by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Clinical tips provide real-world hints and suggestions from practicing clinicians.
New To This Edition:
- UPDATED! Content and references throughout present the most current and relevant information for today’s clinical practice.
- NEW! Two additional chapters on Management of Cardiovascular Disease in Women and Pulmonary Vascular Disease provide comprehensive coverage of these key topics.
- NEW! Enhanced ebook version of the text – included with print purchase – offers access to all of the text, figures, and references from the book, as well as additional case studies and a glossary, on a variety of digital devices.
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας