Endoscopic Craniosynostosis Surgery: An Illustrated Guide to Endoscopic Techniques
Destined to be the definitive reference in this complex surgical area, Endoscopic Craniosynostosis Surgery is the first single resource to offer complete coverage of techniques, outcomes, complications, and results when treating patients with craniosynostosis endoscopically. Dr. David F. Jimenez, a pioneer in the field who has developed minimally invasive endoscopic surgeries to treat very young infants with this condition, provides all appropriate data and detailed guidance on every aspect of the management of craniosynostosis using endoscopic techniques.
- Covers the surgical management of every type of single suture synostosis as well as multiple and complex synostosis.
- Presents surgical techniques in depth, with a complete review of short- and long-term outcomes and results.
- Provides detailed information on patient anesthesia and how to set up the operating room for surgery.
- Includes detailed descriptions of helmets and their management.
- Features hundreds of radiographs, clinical photos, and procedural illustrations, as well as procedural videos.
- Discusses complication avoidance, provides surgical pearls throughout, and supplies patient information online.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access bonus images plus all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Δείτε τα Περιεχόμενα
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας