Diagnostic Imaging: Oncology, 2nd Edition
Covering the entire spectrum of this fast-changing field, Diagnostic Imaging: Oncology, second edition, is an invaluable resource for radiologists and surgical and medical oncologists-anyone who requires an easily accessible, highly visual reference covering cancer imaging and staging. A team of renowned experts in radiology, oncology, and body imaging provide carefully updated information and an abundance of high-quality images throughout, making this edition a useful learning tool as well as a handy reference for daily practice.
- Features nearly 3,000 annotated images, including lavish, full-color graphics for each cancer stage and many new illustrations throughout.
- Brings you up to speed with updated TNM and grading tables from the new American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) Cancer Staging Manual and updated WHO classifications.
- Includes new chapters covering radiological staging of tumors recently introduced in the AJCC 8th edition and new chapter divisions that reflect the current AJCC staging system.
- Provides practical, easy-to-find details on routes of spread, imaging techniques, suggestions for treatment based on tumor stages identified in a patient’s imaging studies, and extensive imaging examples of a variety of cancers in many different stages.
- Begins each chapter with updated TNM staging tables from the AJCC followed by full-color graphic depictions of TNM criteria.
- Uses bulleted, succinct text for quick comprehension of essential information, as well as a consistent chapter format offering an Overview, Relevant Pathology, Imaging Findings, Clinical Issues, Reporting Checklist, and Selected References.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Δείτε τα Περιεχόμενα