Current Diagnosis & Treatment: Rheumatology, 4th Edition
The most accessible, current coverage of rheumatologic disorders!
- Offers assessment and management solutions for rheumatologic diseases, ranging from soft-tissue problems such as bursitis to complex, multi-organ conditions such as ANCA-associated vasculitis.
- Provides expert guidance on the medications used in the treatment of rheumatic disease, including the latest biologic therapies.
- Delivers concise, practical guidance for internists, family physicians, rheumatologists, trainees, and medical students.
- Updated to reflect the latest research and ﬁndings
- NEW chapters on genetics and musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Expanded chapter on laboratory diagnosis