Clinical Reproductive Medicine and Surgery by Falcone, Text with DVD (Προϊόν Ειδικής Προσφοράς)
Clinical Reproductive Medicine and Surgery is the definitive resource in reproductive medicine. This unique text offers detailed discussion on both the medical and surgical management of reproductive disorders, as well as coverage of associated imaging modalities. Included are chapters on Reproductive Genetics, Management of Endometriosis (including interventional radiology), Ultrasonography and Sonohysterography, Preservation of Fertility and Recurrent Pregnancy Loss. The book also features an accompanying DVD with additional images and video loops. Truly, this is the resource every practitioner interested in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility needs on his/her shelf!
- Offers detailed discussion of medical and surgical management of reproductive disorders … No other text offers coverage of both medical and surgical management in one resource.
- Covers gynecologic disorders that impact fertility–an important aspect of identifying fertility issues, not included in major competition.
- Section on basic reproductive biology … Not overly detailed — Written for a clinician to understand how to practice reproductive medicine.
- Section on reproductive imaging … Unique to this text – includes US and MRI of the reproductive organs.
- Algorithm in each chapter … 4-color throughout … Demonstrates the appropriate clinical investigation and management …
- Offers attractive layout and best views of surgical procedures.
- Perform reproductive surgery procedures with step-by-step guidance on intrauterine device insertion and laparoscopic surgery with detailed images and videos on the accompanying dvd.
Δείτε τα Περιεχόμενα