Clinical Guide to Oral Diseases
A quick reference and revision guide on the most common oral and perioral diseases seen in clinical practice!
Clinical Guide to Oral Diseases is a concise reference on the common diseases encountered in daily practice. Presenting a large selection of clinical cases, this user-friendly resource covers a range of oral and perioral lesions located in hard and soft tissues of the mouth and neck, as well as oral manifestations of various systemic diseases. Nearly 300 high-quality color images complement succinct descriptions of clinical cases seen in both community and hospital care settings.
Divided into three parts, the text first covers oral lesions classified by their color, appearance, and symptomatology such as bleeding, disturbances of saliva, taste, and orofacial pain. Part two describes the most common oral lesions by location, including those in the buccal mucosae, floor of mouth, gingivae and jaws, lips, neck, palate, salivary glands, tongue, and teeth. The third part encompasses oral lesions that are normal variations or those common to specific age groups or associated with various clinical phenomena.
- Provides nearly 300 high-quality clinical photos and relevant questions to help lead readers to the proper diagnosis of common oral diseases.
- Contains concise tables relevant to each chapter with a list of common oral lesions and conditions.
- Offers MCQs of varying levels of difficulty to help readers test their knowledge in Oral Medicine.
- Includes clinical flow charts according to the location and duration of oral lesions.
- Incorporates the ICD-10 Codes of oral lesions and diseases.
Clinical Guide to Oral Diseases is a valuable reference for general dental and medical practitioners, undergraduate dental students, and postgraduate trainees in oral and maxillofacial surgery, oral medicine, oral pathology, periodontology as well as general pathology, dermatology or head and neck oncology.
Δείτε τα Περιεχόμενα
Δείτε Απόσπασμα του Βιβλίου
Δεν υπάρχει καμία αξιολόγηση ακόμη.