Clinical Cases in Internal Medicine
The book of 50 clinical cases covers a large part of the internal medicine curriculum. It fills the gap between theoretical knowledge and clinical practice and allows students to practice their clinical diagnostic skills and the development of management plans. Each of the cases is discussed using logical and scientific approaches and provides model answers to questions. Take-home messages throughout outline key points for examination revision. The book will stimulate self-directed learning and a deeper understanding of internal medicine. Readers will be able to test their understanding and the ability to answer short answer questions and multiple-choice questions.
- Fifty clinical cases cover the internal medicine curriculum.
- Logical and scientific approaches are adopted in the selection of the material and its presentation.
- Useful up-to-date resources are provided at the end of each case.
- Diagrams and tables are selected to explain difficult concepts and summarize important issues respectively.
- Disease mechanisms and pathogenesis have been clearly outlined.
Δείτε τα Περιεχόμενα