Campbell Walsh Wein Handbook of Urology
Brush up on important clinical topics and prepare for exams or recertification with this easily accessible handbook. Campbell Walsh Wein Handbook of Urology contains essential, reliable information from the same author team as Campbell Walsh Wein Urology, 12th Edition, providing practical, well-illustrated diagnosis and treatment information on a wide range of urological conditions. It’s an ideal resource for residents, practitioners, and nurse practitioners in urology who need quick access to key clinical information in a concise, easy-to-read format.
- Find information quickly and easily with a high-yield, templated format that includes numerous algorithms, tables, and figures.
- Effectively review for the boards or recertification using the self-assessment questions at the end of each chapter.
- Stay abreast of new AUA and ICI incontinence guidelines as well as up-to-date information on incontinence treatment recommendations, therapy for castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and active surveillance for prostate cancer.
- Focus on hot topics in urology including stress and mixed urinary incontinence, therapy for prolapse, overactive bladder, male subfertility and androgen deficiency, and renal cell carcinoma.
- Review the major categories of urologic diseases along with integrated content on radiology, radiation therapy, nephrology, pediatric urology, transplantation surgery, and vascular surgery.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Δείτε τα Περιεχόμενα
Δείτε Απόσπασμα του Βιβλίου