Breast Imaging: A Core Review, 3rd Edition
Prepare for success on the breast imaging component of the radiology Core Exam! Breast Imaging: A Core Review, 3rd Edition, by Drs. Biren A. Shah and Sabala Mandava, is an up-to-date, practical review tool written specifically for the Core Exam. This helpful resource contains 300 image-rich, multiple-choice questions with detailed explanations of right and wrong answers, fully revised content, high-yield tables for easy review, and additional eBook questions to ensure you’re ready for the Core Exam or recertification exam.
- Features questions in all exam areas, including disease processes, physics, quality control, and safety, as well as standards of care, breast cancer screening, diagnostic breast imaging and findings, breast pathology, and interventions
- Features over 300 high-resolution images
- Provides concise answers with explanations of each choice followed by relevant, up-to-date references
- Follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, conveniently organized by topic
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience!!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.