Atlas of Sellar, Suprasellar, and Parasellar Lesions
Atlas of Sellar, Suprasellar, and Parasellar Lesions, encompassing both transcranial and transsphenoidal routes, recounts the high points and advances that have made minimally invasive approaches to these complex regions possible, as well as their relative indications and technical nuances. Familiarity with the techniques, the indications, and the surgical anatomy for each procedure will allow the surgeon to tailor the operation according to the approach best suited for each patient.
- An expert, authoritative, international team of authors provides surgical insight and guidance through pearls of wisdom from their career-long experiences.
- Detailed, step-by-step videos of operative procedures highlight potential technical and anatomical hazards of the lesions.
- Richly illustrated with hundreds of outstanding endoscopic images and corresponding drawings; this atlas successfully covers the latest techniques for skull base surgery.
- From anatomical orientation to diagnosis and evidence-based procedures, complication avoidance, and postoperative management, this book covers a wide gamut of topics that skull base surgeons face in everyday practice.
- This book provides information on patient selection, choice of operative approach, special needs for minimally invasive procedures, and early diagnosis and treatment of complications after surgery.
1. Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery: My 25-Year Journey (1994–2019)
2. Anatomical Perspectives of the Sellar, Suprasellar, and Parasellar Regions
3. Radiological Protocols in Sellar, Suprasellar, and Parasellar Regions
4. Perioperative Management for Anterior Skull Base Tumors
5. Anesthetic Considerations in the Surgery for Sellar, Suprasellar, and Parasellar Lesions
6. Reconstructive Options in the Surgery for Sellar, Suprasellar, and Parasellar Lesions
6A. Temporoparietal Fascial Flap for Skull Base Reconstruction
7. Endoscopic Approach to Sellar Lesions
8. Endoscopic Approach to Suprasellar Lesions
9. Endoscopic Approach to Parasellar Lesions
10. Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Endonasal Surgery for Pituitary Adenoma
11. Endoscopic Surgery for Sellar and Parasellar Lesions: A Tailored Approach
12. Skull Base Approaches to the Lesions of Sellar and Parasellar Regions: Anatomy, Techniques, and Insights
13. Surgery on Sellar and Parasellar Lesions
14. Radiation Therapy for Pituitary Tumors
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας