Atlas of Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery by Dutton, 2nd Edition
Now with more than 1,100 detailed and accurate medical illustrations, this second edition of Atlas of Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery offers detailed step-by-step instructions for 100 of the most common procedures—including 12 new ones—performed by eyelid, lacrimal, and orbital surgeons. In addition to technical steps, the book offers background material on pre-op prep and basic anatomy. You’ll also find critical tips to help you prepare effectively for all your operations and to minimize post-operative complications.
- Each surgical step is matched side-by-side with an accurate and detailed illustration that depicts a surgeon’s actual position during the surgery.
- Now with 12 new, highly-illustrated procedures to keep up with the types of injuries and disorders surgeons are encountering in patients.
- Updated with modifications and improvements to various procedures that have streamlined surgical techniques or otherwise improved patient outcomes.
- All illustrations have been designed by a medical illustrator with over 30 years of experience in the field.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας