ASE’s Comprehensive Echocardiography, 3rd Edition
Edited by a team of leading echocardiography experts and endorsed by the American Society of Echocardiography, ASE’S Comprehensive Echocardiography, 3rd Edition, covers the full spectrum of sonography of the heart in one succinct, authoritative resource. This highly regarded text provides must-know information on everything from basic foundations and principles to clinical application, written and edited by ASE members with expertise in each specific area. Case studies, numerous tables, high-quality images and videos highlight the latest uses of echocardiography, including the most recent 2D and 3D advances.
- Discusses all the latest methods to assess cardiac chamber size and function, valvular stenosis/regurgitation, cardiomyopathies, coronary artery disease, complications of myocardial infarction, and other cardiac pathologies.
- Covers recent advances in critical care echocardiography, cardio-oncology, structural heart disease, interventional/intraoperative echocardiography, strain imaging of left and right heart chambers, multimodality imaging in systemic diseases, and novel 3D techniques.
- Contains more than 1,200 updated images: echocardiograms (including 2D, 3D, and Doppler), diagrams, anatomic drawings, algorithmic drawings, and more.
- Provides access to nearly 600 full-motion echocardiography video clips.
- Keeps you up to date with the latest echocardiography practice guidelines and advanced technologies.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Δείτε τα Περιεχόμενα