Abdominal Ultrasound: How, Why and When by Bates, 2nd Edition (Προϊόν Ειδικής Προσφοράς)
A comprehensive guide to abdominal ultrasound, including basic anatomy, technique and ultrasound appearances together with the most common pathological processes. Will be highly illustrated with high quality scans, many in colour.
- Over 500 illustrations and high-quality scans clearly show abdominal anatomy.
- Practical and clinically relevant coverage addresses the concerns of both practitioners and students.
- Succinct, comprehensive chapters convey important points.
1. Optimizing the diagnostic information
2. The normal hepatobiliary system
3. Pathology of the gallbladder and biliary tree
4. Pathology of the liver and portal venous system
5. The pancreas
6. The spleen and lymphatic system
7. The renal tract
8. The retroperitoneum and gastrointestinal tract
9. The paediatric abdomen
10. The acute abdomen
11. Interventional and other techniques