Specialty Imaging: HRCT of the Lung, 2nd Edition
Part of the highly regarded Specialty Imaging series, this fully updated second edition by Drs. Santiago Martínez-Jiménez, Melissa L. Rosado-de-Christenson and Brett W. Carter, reflects the many recent changes in HRCT diagnostic interpretation. An easy-to-read bulleted format and state of the art imaging examples guide you step-by-step through every aspect of thin-section CT and HRCT in the evaluation of patients with suspected lung disease. This book is an ideal resource for radiologists who need an easily accessible tool to help them understand the indications, strengths and limitations of HRCT in their practice.
- Superb illustrations with comprehensive captions display both typical and variant findings on HRCT scans
- Introductory sections are specifically designed to lead the general radiologist to differential diagnoses from specific imaging findings, pathologic patterns or from the disease/pathology itself
- Time-saving bulleted format distills essential information for fast and easy comprehension
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos and references from the book on a variety of devices.
New to this Edition:
- Updated content includes changes in HRCT interpretation and novel disease processes such as DIPNECH, new classification of idiopathic interstitial pneumonias, airway-centered interstitial fibrosis, light-chain deposition disease and interstitial pneumonia with autoimmune features (IPAF)
- Fully revised throughout with new references, images and histopathologic correlations
Δείτε τα Περιεχόμενα
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας