Rapid Review of Rheumatology and Musculoskeletal Disorders by Manson
This Rapid Review is a concise, evidence-based guide to the diagnosis and treatment of rheumatological and musculoskeletal disorders. Covering the basic principles of joint examination and key clinical skills, the book describes more than 100 clinical cases especially chosen to illustrate both commonly occurring and more unusual conditions. Each case presentation replicates a real-life situation in the busy world of a typical clinic and is illustrated with superb quality colour clinical photographs. Following the case presentation, a series of questions are posed to simulate the diagnosis process along with answers to the questions and a final diagnosis. Tables with lab values supplement the photos and text.
Following the case presentations, the book discusses the top ten rheumatological disease categories including rheumatoid arthritis, spondyloarthropathies, lupus, vascultis and other miscellaneous conditions. The book will become an essential ‘go to’ text for all trainee rheumatologists and general medical practitioners, including specialist nurses, manual therapists and related health professionals.
- Presents clinicians with a series of both common and challenging case presentations that depict the investigation and management of patients with rheumatological and musculoskeletal conditions
- Covers basic principles as well as the necessary clinical skills
- Includes more than 100 case presentations with numerous colour illustrations of the highest quality
- Features a concise format ideal for rapid revision and exam preparation
- Normal laboratory values
- Other titles in the series
- Musculoskeletal examination
- Top 10 rheumatological disease categories
- Appendix 1 Autoantibodies
- Appendix 2 The pharmacological treatment of inflammatory arthritis and the
- autoimmune rheumatic diseases
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας