Mosby’s Dental Drug Reference, 13th Edition
No dental office should be without this quick-reference drug handbook! Ideal for chairside use by the entire dental team, Mosby’s Dental Drug Reference, 13th Edition provides guidelines for safe, accurate drug administration. More than 800 drug monographs make it easy to find the information most relevant to oral healthcare practitioners, including indications and dosages, contraindications, interactions, side effects, serious reactions, and dental-specific drug data. From lead editor Arthur Jeske, a well-known researcher and author on dental pharmacology, this pocket guide provides the current, concise drug information needed at the point of care.
- Internet References for Additional Drug Information and Professional Guidelines
- Medication-Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw
- Individual Drug Monographs
- Drugs Associated with Dry Mouth
- Drugs That Affect Taste
- Preventing Medication Errors and Improving Medication Safety
- Oral Contraceptives
- Generic and Trade Name Index
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας
Δεν υπάρχει καμία αξιολόγηση ακόμη.