Manual of Venous and Lymphatic Diseases
The Manual of Venous and Lymphatic Diseases constitutes a concise but comprehensive and contemporary description of the nature and management of venous and lymphatic diseases. This innovative book instructs the post-graduate trainee in phlebology and is also valuable to undergraduate students wishing to gain a broader knowledge than is available in general surgical texts. Addtionally, it is a useful reference for practising phelebologists, vascular surgeons and imaging specialists. The text covers basic principles, diagnosis and treatment of chronic venous disease, venous thrombo-embolism, lymphoedema and vascular malformations.
- A concise aid to everyday consulting practice.
- An insight into the causes of varicose disease.
- An extensive account of the range of clinical presentations.
- A comprehensive guide to endovascular and open surgical procedures for venous diseases.
- A basis for understanding thrombosis and anticoagulation.
- A description for understanding current management of lymphoedema.
- An account of the modern management of vascular tumours and malformations.
Basic. Embryology.Anatomy Physiology, Chronic venous disease. Pathology.Clinical features and investigation. Management and outcome. Support management. Sclerotherapy. Endovenous thermal ablation.Venous adhesive closure. Surgery for varicose veins.Chronic deep venous disease.Hepato-portal venous diseases.Other chronic venous disorders. Venous thromboembolism.Pathogenesis.Superficial thrombophlebitis.Deep vein thrombosis.Pulmonary and paradoxical embolism. Investigation. Prevention and treatment. Lymphatic disorders. Lymphoedema. Vascular malformations
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας