Fundamentals of Body MRI by Roth, 2nd Edition
Effectively perform and interpret MR body imaging with this concise, highly illustrated resource! Fundamentals of Body MRI, 2nd Edition, covers the essential concepts residents, fellows and practitoners need to know, laying a solid foundation for understanding the basics and making accurate diagnoses. This easy-to-use title in the Fundamentals of Radiology series covers all common body MR imaging indications and conditions, while providing new content on physics and noninterpretive skills with an emphasis on quality and safety.
New to this Edition:
- Newly streamlined format helps you retrieve important information more quickly.
- Extensively revised content on the liver, including new MRI contrast agents, new coverage of the spleen and new safety tips and guidelines keep you up to date.
- New chapters on GI imaging, the prostate and the male genitourinary system make this a one-stop reference to address the full range of body MRI.
- Introduction and Physics of Body MRI
- MRI of Focal Liver Lesions
- MRI of Diffuse Liver Disease
- MRI of the Gallbladder and Biliary System
- MRI of the Pancreas and Spleen
- MRI of the Kidneys, Ureters and Urinary Bladder
- MRI of the Adrenal Glands and Retroperitoneum
- MRI of the Gastrointestinal System
- MRI of the Uterus, Cervix and Vagina
- MRI of the Ovaries and Adnexa
- MRI of the Prostate and Male Genitourinary System
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας