Anil K. Lalwani
The must-have resource for ENT board review and recertification!!
• The acclaimed one-stop clinician’s guide to treating all major diseases of the ear, nose, throat, and neck
• Emphasizes the practical features of clinical diagnosis and patient management.
• Conveniently organized by anatomic region
• FOUR NEW CHAPTERS: Professional Voice Assessment and Care, Neurolaryngology, Aural Rehabilitation and Hearing Aids, and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
• Consistent presentation includes General Considerations, Pathogenesis, Prevention, Clinical Findings, Differential Diagnosis, and Treatment
• Must-know medical and surgical management of each disorder
• Thorough discussion of pathophysiology and relevant basic and clinical science
• Comprehensive radiology chapter with more than 150 images
• “Essentials of Diagnosis” section for each disease and disorder delivers key points at a glance
• All new full color interior design with more than 500 color illustrations
• Valuable to otolaryngologists as well as all the medical and surgical specialties and related disciplines that treat patients with head and neck disorders
• Strikes the perfect balance between brevity and clinical necessity.
• Spans the entire breadth of ENT topics, including the latest developments in basic science, facial plastic surgery, head and neck surgery, laryngology, rhinology, pediatric otolaryngology, otology, and neurotology.