Case-Based Brain Imaging, 2nd Edition
Case-Based Brain Imaging, Second Edition, an update of the highly regarded Teaching Atlas of Brain Imaging, has full coverage of the latest technological advancements in brain imaging. It contains more than 150 cases that provide detailed discussion of the pathology, treatment and prognosis of common and rare brain diseases, congenital/developmental malformations, cranial nerves and more. This comprehensive case-based review of brain imaging will help radiologists, neurologists and neurosurgeons in their training and daily practice.
- More than 1,200 updated high-resolution images created on state-of-the-art equipment
- Advanced CT and MR imaging introduces readers to current imaging modalities
- Pathological descriptions of radiologic diagnoses help clarify the pathophysiology of the disease
- Pearls and pitfalls of imaging interpretation for quick reference
- Authors are world-renowned brain imaging experts
Διαθέσιμο κατόπιν παραγγελίας