BRS Cell Biology and Histology, 8th Edition
Be prepared for your courses and board exams with BRS Cell Biology and Histology! Acclaimed for its easy-to-read, easy-to-scan outline format, this edition saves time and boosts test-taking confidence. This concise volume distills cell biology and histology facts and concepts commonly covered on course and board exams in a portable, quick-reference format ideal for in-class learning or on-the-go review. Dynamic micrographs, illustrations, full-color tables, and more than 320 board-style multiple-choice review questions with answers reinforce understanding and ensure readiness for exams and the challenges of today’s fast-paced clinical practice.
- Updated content reflects the latest clinical perspectives and practices related to cell biology and histology
- The proven Board Review Series quick-scan outline format helps students make the most of their study time
- Updated high-yield Clinical Considerations boxes demonstrate the practical applications of cell biology and histology concepts
- Updated board-style review questions with answers ensure confidence on exams
- Full-color tables and high-quality illustrations—including 20 new photomicrographs—clarify concepts and clinical details
- Accompanying interactive question bank of questions from the chapter and comprehensive exams ready students for the testing experience
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more